Thursday, May 8, 2014

Just Turn the Tides with Aura Kingdom Hacks Guys

The other day, I just shared to you an unusual activity about a specific player I know that uses hack. Guess what? I was able to grab the Aura Kingdom Hack that I was talking about to you.


Well, the hack that I am talking about was the same thing I mention on my previous post. I though it was not working at all so I just neglected it. However, I was able to confirm that it was really working because my friend gave that link to me again. Ofcourse, I downloaded it right away hoping that I could be able to use it without any problems. Anyway, you might ask what the hack actually does? Well, it is not anything like the usual bots and hacks you know. This Aura Kingdom hack is almost a full package. Why? It is because it features a working aeria points generator and a working gold generator. Did it work? Ofcourse, it does work as the time of this writing. Well, I am not sure if it will work on the future, but it did work for me. I used both of the features of the hack tool. I was able to generate 999 gold and aeria points simultaneously in my account. I just generated that amount because I don't want it to be suspicious enough. I just wanted to be safe so I decided to generate just a significant amount. Anyway, I can still generate more amount if I feel the need to. Anyway, if you do want to use the hack tool, just see my previous post. Don't worry it is not only simple to use, but it is also safe to use. Hit me up with your results!

No comments:

Post a Comment