Friday, May 9, 2014

Woah!! Easy Level with Aura Kingdom Hacks

The Aura Kingdom is still working guys. You might probably want to try it now while it still works. In fact, I have already bought a lot with the gold & aeria points I have generated.


If you have been updating my posts recently, then you should probably know that I have a character with level 50 plus already. Well, I also made another two new characters, and they are both level 55 and  level 48 respectively. You know what, it didn't took me a lot of time to level up my characters compared to my other high level character. Honestly, it did not even took me 6 or 5 days to gain those levels on both of my characters. How did I did it? Well, I did it through an effective quick leveling strategy, and through the Aura Kingdom Hack. I was able to find article and information on the internet about techniques and strategies I can apply on how to level up faster in AuraKingdom. However, this is only possible for new starters, or newly created characters. The technique was to invest purely on damage in the early parts of the game. While you are still below level 40, then you should add all of your points to damage so that you can grind monsters and finish quests faster. Also, you should invest in experience boosting skills in the envoy's path. Once you do this, then you would be able to level up faster. Now, the hack tool. Well, you use it to buy the best experience boost items in the item mall. You could really notice huge boosts in your experience if you do this correctly. It wouldn't take you 5 days just to reach level 50. Just check out my previous posts guys if you want the Aura Kingdom Hack.

No comments:

Post a Comment