Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Spotted Aura Kingdom Hack User Guys

Recently, I have spotted an unusual activity in Aura Kingdom. Perhaps, an unusual character in Aura Kingdom. It really did seem he was using a hack, bot or some kind. Well, I'm not really sure about it so let me just share the details, and you decide then.

Last week, I was helping a newbie ravager in the game. I didn't have anything fun to do at that time. In fact, all I have been doing lately is repeating all the dungeons I know so I varied my play a little bit by helping the newbies within the game. I was able to help 4 players I guess. And one of those I did help was somehow kind of unusual. At first, I didn't find anything unusual or different about the character, but sometime later, I did find something different about her. Indeed, she was a girl. Well, girls just possess something that totally allures boys like me to help them. Anyway, enough of that. She was totally clueless about the game so I help her accomplish her early quests, and even gave her some level boosting. I happen to have spent a lot of time helping her within the game. We became really good friends in-game that it came to a point where she was too trusting enough to give me her account. Ofcourse, after she logged out, I then tried to access her account just to find something interesting there. I mean who wouldn't want to check others' account. Anyway, in my first log in, I did not find anything unusual with her account. The next day we met again so we I agreed to help her again. Well, we weren't able to spend much time compared to the other day. She had something important in school so she had to leave earlier than the other day. Anyway, starting from that day on, we didn't meet anymore. But I still have access to her account though. Just this last thursday, I logged in to her account    again, and I was really amazed that she has now more gold than me. Well, I thought it was just through a friend so I didn't mind it at all. Then on Saturday, I accessed her account again, and she now owns some of the most luxurious items in the item mall. I became really curious about it so it led me to her mailbox. And there I found out how she did it. Although it wasn't pretty clear at all, she did mention in her mail “Thanks for the hack. It does work!”. That definitely explains everything. Its hust sad that I don't have any leads about where I could find one.


Well, that huge lead eventually lead me to find for Aura Kingdom Hacks. Well, after just a simple search on Google, I was able to find a lot of hacks right away. There were practically hundreds of them, but they were all pretty hard to download. And some even told that it was fake, and not working at all. I don't know about it though, but if you do want to try some Aura Kingdom Hack, then click this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment